Monday, January 13, 2014

Useful Magazine for Countertop Information

The other day I received an email from ISFA (the countertop association) informing me they were offering free subscriptions to their magazine - Countertops & Architectural Surfaces - to countertop professionals in the United States. This is one of the last printed gems of the countertop world, and if you are in the countertop industry, I would strongly urge you to sign up to receive this great countertop publication here.

But if you want a little more information about it, you can find it here.

I know I mentioned this already in an earlier blog entry, but I don't want you to miss this opportunity. Who knows how long they will continue to offer the free subscription (and I'm still a big fan of the printed publication, even if they aren't doing so well these days with the increase in Internet usage).

No comments:

Post a Comment